Girls Mentoring Program
- CACY Girls (or those who identify as female) Mentoring Program includes individual and group activities designed to offer guidance, skill building and encouragement.
- Eligible youth ages 10-21 must reside in Richland County and are struggling with mental health concerns, risky behaviors or need additional support and independent living skills.
- To make a referral for the CACY Girls Mentoring Program, please complete the form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Time Intervention Program
- Educational sessions designed for youth who show favorable attitudes and early use of alcohol, tobacco/ nicotine, marijuana or other drugs and their caregivers to help support improved personal decision making, risky behavior refusal strategies, and personal goal setting.
- Contact email@example.com for more information or to schedule a session.
Activities and Games
Drug Use and Effects
See what happens to the brain and body when drugs are used.
The Dangers of Vaping
Learn about the risks of vaping.
Kids Against Bullying
Find out how you can join the cause against bullying.